∙ Stratford, London
∙ Mother Kelly's
Supervisor @ Mother Kelly’s Stratford
Mother Kelly’s Stratford (27 Victory Parade E20 1FS)
Located in the heart of Stratford’s East Village, Mother Kelly’s E20 is the most recent addition to the MK family. Set in a bright, open, modern space, this tap room is a fresh take on the converted railway arches of E2 and SE1 with the same focus on excellent beer.
What we’re offering:
• £11.50 an hour
• Staff discount on draught and bottled beers across all of our venues
• Paid brew days at a range of breweries
• Brewery and distillery visits and tours
• Good progression
• Full induction, training and support to help you further your career
• A flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience
• A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
• You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
• You are able to keep calm under pressure and can both lead and motivate a team.
• You have good experience working in busy bar environments.
• You have experience of running shifts, cashing up and key holding.
• You have an appetite for great beer and a thirst to expand your knowledge.
• You’re passionate about good service and have a genuine desire to learn and create positive and memorable experiences for your customers.
• You have drive to develop professionally and help the company grow.
• You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
Think you would be a good fit for the team? Get in touch and send us a blind CV (no gender, no age nor ethnicity mentioned) and cover letter.