∙ King's Cross, London
∙ The Queen's Head
Senior Supervisor @ The Queen’s Head
The Queen’s Head, Kings Cross (WC1X 9NB)
Senior Supervisor; immediate start
Once upon a time, 10 years ago, when Mother Kelly’s was but a distant dream, we opened the doors of a lovely old Victorian pub in the heart of Kings Cross. Brimming with great craft beer, incredible scotch, amazing live music (we have incredible jazz musicians come and serenade us twice a week) and bags of charm, this pub is where our journey began!
What we’re offering
• Staff discount on draught and bottled beers across all of our venues
• Complimentary staff drink at the end of each shift
• Paid brew days at a range of breweries
• Brewery and distillery visits and tours, international trips to beer festivals
• Full induction, training, support and career progression
• A flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience
• A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You have good experience working in busy bar environments.
- You have experience of running shifts, cashing up and key holding.
- You have an appetite for great beer and a thirst to expand your knowledge.
- You’re passionate about good service and have a genuine desire to learn and create positive and memorable experiences for your customers.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help the company grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
Maintaining Controls and Standards
- Ensure that all operating procedures are adhered to, in line with company policy, ensuring the safety and security of our customers and staff
Providing a brilliant experience for our customers
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
- Help develop, support and lead a workplace culture focused on delivering an outstanding experience for our customers
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Be able to prioritise duties
- Be honest, reliable, trustworthy and respectful
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Be professional at all times
- Follow instruction and delegation from your manager and provide them with your full support.
- Create a close, supportive leadership team
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
Developing self and others
- Be motivated to learn and develop self
- Seek feedback and invest time in personal development
- Supervise, train and develop others
- Coach, guide and give feedback to others
Think you would be a good fit for the team? Get in touch
and send us your CV and cover letter.