∙ King's Cross, London
∙ The Queen's Head
Full time supervisor @ The Queen’s Head
The Queen’s Head (66 Acton Street, WC1X 9NB)
Located in the heart of Kings Cross, TQH is a lovely Victorian boozer that’s all about great craft beer, the best scotch we can get our paws on and amazing live music (we have incredible jazz musicians come and serenade us twice a week).
What we’re offering:
• £9.80 an hour
• Staff discount on draught and bottled beers across all of our venues
• Complimentary staff drink at the end of each shift
• Paid brew days at a range of breweries
• Brewery and distillery visits and tours, international trips to beer festivals
• Good progression
• Full induction, training and support to help you further your career
• A flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience
• A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
• You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
• You are able to keep calm under pressure and can both lead and motivate a team.
• You have good experience working in busy bar environments.
• You have experience of running shifts, cashing up and key holding.
• You have an appetite for great beer and a thirst to expand your knowledge.
• You’re passionate about good service and have a genuine desire to learn and create positive and memorable experiences for your customers.
• You have drive to develop professionally and help the company grow.
• You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
Think you would be a good fit for the team? Get in touch and send us your CV and cover letter.