∙ Bethnal Green, London
∙ Mother Kelly's
Assistant Manager @ Mother Kelly’s Bethnal Green
Mother Kelly’s, Bethnal Green Tap Room (E2)
Assistant Manager; immediate start
5 years ago we opened the doors of a little railway arch tap room and bottle shop on Paradise Row in Bethnal Green. Our Bethnal Green tap room has stocked only the finest independently brewed beer since day one and is very much the beating heart of the Mother Kelly’s group. We are looking for an extra special GM to run our flagship bar…
What we’re offering
• Staff discount on draught and bottled beers across all of our venues
• Complimentary staff drink at the end of each shift
• Paid brew days at a range of breweries
• Brewery and distillery visits and tours, international trips to beer festivals
• Full induction, training, support and career progression
• A flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience
• A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You have good experience working in busy bar environments.
- You have experience of running shifts, cashing up and key holding.
- You have an appetite for great beer and a thirst to expand your knowledge.
- You’re passionate about good service and have a genuine desire to learn and create positive and memorable experiences for your customers.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help the company grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
Maintaining Controls and Standards
- Ensure that all operating procedures are adhered to, in line with company policy, ensuring the safety and security of our customers and staff
Providing a brilliant experience for our customers
- Deliver excellent customer service and maintain a high standard of customer management, at all times
- Help develop, support and lead a workplace culture focused on delivering an outstanding experience for our customers
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Be able to prioritise duties
- Be honest, reliable, trustworthy and respectful
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Be professional at all times
- Follow instruction and delegation from your manager and provide them with your full support.
- Create a close, supportive leadership team
- Always be a good team player
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload
Developing self and others
- Be motivated to learn and develop self
- Seek feedback and invest time in personal development
- Supervise, train and develop others
- Coach, guide and give feedback to others
Think you would be a good fit for the team? Get in touch and send us your CV and cover letter.